A new course will be presented at Firestorm Ministries NW titled “Service Leader.” This will be a 4-hour course that covers the ministry of leading a church service. This would also be valuable for those who intend to lead a home fellowship as well.
We are opening this course up to anyone who would like to attend. We believe that those that attend will appreciate the dynamics of what happens to those who are involved with preparing and leading a service and it will give more understanding of the personal ingredients that are needed to lead effectively.
Some of the points covered will be:
- The many aspects and details of a leading a service.
- That leading a service is part of church administration and thus, there is a Holy Spirit anointing for this role.
- Why training is necessary for this ministry and how to get it.
- The proper attitude towards services and what they should be about.
- When preparation and prayer should start when you get the assignment. What should be personally handled and what should be given out to others.
- The importance to understand the connections between effective presenting, public speaking, and effective leadership.
This is not a course in public speaking, however, there may be exercises with presenting and speaking depending on time.
The course will be held on Saturday, November 11, 2023 and will start at 9:30 AM. It is intended to finish between 12:30 and 1:00 PM. Please bring snacks and drink if you feel you need them. Water will be provided.
There is no cost for this training, but an offering will be taken to cover cost of printing, etc.
Location: Firestorm NW Ministry Center, 29500 Pacific Highway South, Suite B, Federal Way 98003
Questions? Text or call Don Davis at 253-245-6247
Registration is required so we know how many copies to make.
Registration is now closed.